Friday, October 7, 2011

We all know of Princess Diana and her life story. Princess Diana was a woman of who loved to help the people of her kingdom. She has influenced me to want to help other people.

Diana grew up to be the third child of her family. While she was young, Princess Diana was very well educated. She attended many local public schools. She moved to West Heath Girls School in Sevenoaks,Kent. She graduated from high school at the age of seventeen. Why does Princess Diana influence me and how has her story impacted my life?

What many people do not know about Princess Diana is that although she looked fine on the outside, Princess Diana suffered. She had an eating disorder, she suffered from depression, and she had to seek medical help. Princess Diana stuck to her job even though she was stressed out. That is one reason why Princess Diana influences my life. She is a strong woman who helped thousands of people.

Princess Diana made appearances to hospitals, schools, and many other facilities.Princess Diana helped with serious illness such as AIDS, HIV, and leprosy.She helped with the homeless, youth, drug addicts and elder people of her society.She was a very busy woman. Once Princess Diana sold her old ball dresses and donated over thirteen million dollars to her charities.


Princess Diana used her public appearance to show that there are serious illnesses out in the world that need to be taken care of. She wasn't a person who only cared about herself but others as well. My main reason to become a doctor is to help other people. Someday I might be able to help save a life like Princess Diana.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know much about Princess Diana until I read some of this, and now she seems more interesting than I first though. I have some new respect for her now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really interesting and informing post I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a reason her death is so well remembered. It was not just a horrible way to die but I think we remember it because we lost such a wonderful hero in the royal family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her life is amazing. I think it is wonderful how even though she had her own suffering she found a way to help others. In a way her pain gave her the strength she needed to help others who had less and had seen few and far good days.

    ReplyDelete